Pages

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Wildlife Walk | 30 Days of Sumer | Day 12

Good Morning!

Today's Challenge is:


Go on a Wildlife Walk
  
If you are new to my 30 days of summer challenge click here to find out what it is!

I have already challenged you to visit a wildlife park or zoo but how about the wildlife in the wild? Seeing animals in their natural habitat is fascinating. Not only can you see how they interact with there environment but also how they interact with other species.

 

Whether they are birds, insects, mammals or fish they are all pretty cool it see out in the wild. Loving animals as much as I do I find them all really interesting but even if you are not a fan I am sure you will find something that you enjoy, something to learn about.


As well as going out on your own why not look out for guided walks in your area so that you learn even more!

 I hope you have fun with today's challenge, if you want to make sure you see tomorrows challenge be sure follow my blog and follow me on twitter too. Also make sure you record all the exciting things you do this summer, take lots of photos and keep your own blog, and please send me a link to it so I can see what you are up to, I would really really love that! 

Bye, see you next time! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment