Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Volunteer | 30 Days of Summer | Day 18

Good Morning!

Today's Challenge is:




 Volunteer!

If you are new to my 30 days of summer challenge click here to find out what it is!

There are so many organisations out there that would simply not function without the help of volunteers, so why not spend a day or two helping them out. Not only does volunteering help the organisations you volunteer for but it gives you valuable skills and you can even make some amazing friends!

I am a regular volunteer with the Scout Association, in fact I have just come back from a trip with a group of young people to an event called Chamboree in Cheshire. It was a week of adventure, parties and meeting new people and although it was hard work looking after them all and making sure they all had a good time, I had an amazing time.


Seeing the smiles on the faces of the young people all around me made all the cooking, washing up and hard work very very worth while. You see, volunteering can be extremely enjoyable, I have just come back from a week of very hard work and yet I still can't wait for the next trip! Although I must admit, I was very tired afterward but it's nothing a bit of sleep can't fix.

So get out there, find something you care about, give your time, make friends and learn new skills! I guarantee you will be appreciated!

 I hope you have fun with today's challenge, if you want to make sure you see tomorrows challenge be sure follow my blog and follow me on twitter too. Also make sure you record all the exciting things you do this summer, take lots of photos and keep your own blog, and please send me a link to it so I can see what you are up to, I would really really love that! 

Bye, see you tomorrow!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment