Pages

Thursday 7 August 2014

Visit the Seaside | 30 Days of Summer | Day 14

Good Morning!

Today's Challenge is:


Visit the Seaside

If you are new to my 30 days of summer challenge click here to find out what it is!

I am very lucky, I live on an Island which means I am surrounded by they sea but this hasn't always been the case. When I was little I lived in the middle of England so we rarely visited the sea making trips to the seaside THE most exciting thing ever!



Since I have lived on an Island though, that hasn't changed. I still love going to the beach, in fact I even go swimming in sea at Christmas every year (Its VERY cold!). There is a magic to being able to go swimming in the sea, building sand castles or simply eating some fish and chips whilst look out at the boats bobbing around.



I understand for some people going to the seaside is not really practical but what about a big lake, they often have beaches on them so it is very similar really. In fact there are a number of lakes in the world bigger that the whole Island I live on!

So go find some water and have some fun. It would be particular cool if you could send me photographs of you eating fish and chips by the sea or lake, as it is a British tradition!

 I hope you have fun with today's challenge, if you want to make sure you see tomorrows challenge be sure follow my blog and follow me on twitter too. Also make sure you record all the exciting things you do this summer, take lots of photos and keep your own blog, and please send me a link to it so I can see what you are up to, I would really really love that! 

Bye, see you tomorrow!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment