Pages

Thursday 14 August 2014

Road Trip | 30 Days of Summer | Day 19

Good Morning!

Today's Challenge is:


Take a Road Trip

If you are new to my 30 days of summer challenge click here to find out what it is!

Getting a group of friends together and heading out on the open road, I find, rather freeing. The fact you can head wherever you want combined with the excitement of where you will end up is brilliant.

I went on a road trip with a group of friends the other day and we just drove round to see where we would end up. Even the drive itself was good fun because it gave us chance to look at our surroundings, and to sing at the tops of our voices of course!


But Izzy, I don't have access to a car surely that means I can't join in? Fear not! Why not just hope on a bus or a train? The important thing is you get out there, and travel to new places and enjoy whatever journey you take.

 I hope you have fun with today's challenge, if you want to make sure you see tomorrows challenge be sure follow my blog and follow me on twitter too. Also make sure you record all the exciting things you do this summer, take lots of photos and keep your own blog, and please send me a link to it so I can see what you are up to, I would really really love that! 

Bye, see you tomorrow!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment