Pages

Monday 18 August 2014

Picnic | 30 Days of Summer | Day 21

Good Morning!

Today's Challenge is:

Have a Picnic!




If you are new to my 30 days of summer challenge click here to find out what it is!

Picnics are awesome, they include friends, food and the great outdoors and you know how much I enjoy the outdoors! So get out your picnic blanket, make those sandwiches and lets have some fun.

Picnics can have a reputation for soggy old sandwhiches but it doesn’t have to be that way. There are some amazing food you can make for a picnic and you don’t even need sandwhiches if you don’t want them, why not try  pasta salad? A ploughmans? Or even make a pizza and eat it cold? I am making my self hungry just taking about all these lovely foods!



A picnic doesn’t have to be in the park, although it is a great place for them. You could go on a ramble and find a field somewhere or go to the beach, just try not to get sand in your sandwiches!

You don’t even need nice weather to have a picnic, just grab a coat find a nice spot and enjoy the view! 

 I hope you have fun with today's challenge, if you want to make sure you see tomorrows challenge be sure follow my blog and follow me on twitter too. Also make sure you record all the exciting things you do this summer, take lots of photos and keep your own blog, and please send me a link to it so I can see what you are up to, I would really really love that! 

Bye, see you tomorrow!
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment