Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Visit a Market | 30 Days of Summer | Day 22

Good Morning!

Today's Challenge is:



Go to a Market

If you are new to my 30 days of summer challenge click here to find out what it is!

Markets are really exciting places to shop. The people on the stalls are all really passionate about what they sell and are egger to incourage you to buy there produce above anyone elses.


Markets are often full of energy, with people buying their shopping, bumping into friends along with the shop keepers promoting their wears. The colours of markets are amazing too, produce of every colour you can think off and the stalls brightly decorated in a bid to make them stand out.


These are also places where you can find the unusual, from a fruit you have never heard of to a stall sell reels upon reels of sari fabric. 

When I visited London last I found my self in Bourgh Market, and what a place that is! It is massive, with every type of food you could ever want, both meals ready to eat and ingredients ready for your next culinary adventure.

I went all the way to London only to found some Manx produce! Proud!

Go and find a Market near you, even if you don't buy anything you will find lots of inspiration none the less!

 I hope you have fun with today's challenge, if you want to make sure you see tomorrows challenge be sure follow my blog and follow me on twitter too. Also make sure you record all the exciting things you do this summer, take lots of photos and keep your own blog, and please send me a link to it so I can see what you are up to, I would really really love that! 

Bye, see you tomorrow!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment