Pages

Thursday 21 August 2014

Board Games | 30 Days of Summer | Day 24

Good Morning!

Today's Challenge is:




Play some Board Games 

If you are new to my 30 days of summer challenge click here to find out what it is!

Do you remember that old source of entertainment before we all sat on our own playing games on our phones and tablets? It is easy to forget about entertainment beyond our electronic devises, and I will admit I am quite bad for it!

Board games are brilliant indoor entertainment away from technology. Sadly, in may house, they only seem to be brought out during powercuts but when I was away at University we spent a number of evenings paying monopoly into the wee hours and it was a lot of fun!

There are so many board games out there so you have a lot of choices. So get looking at the back of your cupboards for that dusty board game that has been sat there for years, get some friends round and maybe some pizza and get playing!

 I hope you have fun with today's challenge, if you want to make sure you see tomorrows challenge be sure follow my blog and follow me on twitter too. Also make sure you record all the exciting things you do this summer, take lots of photos and keep your own blog, and please send me a link to it so I can see what you are up to, I would really really love that! 

Bye, see you tomorrow!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment