Pages

Thursday 24 July 2014

Live Sport | 30 Days of Summer | Day 4

Good Morning!

Today's Challenge is:


Watch a live sporting event!

If you are new to my 30 days of summer challenge click here to find out what it is!

For some people this will be the best challenge of the lot but for those of us who are not into traditional sports it may not seem as good... Fear not though!

Watching sport live in front of you can be really really exciting, you get to experience the energy of the crowd and the tension as you wait to discover the winner. 


There are hundreds, maybe even thousands, of different sports out there so you have lots of different options. For example, I went to see the Southern 100 motorcycle road races. Basically they race motorcycle on closed public roads, these are roads I used travel to school on. Once a year for four days the South of the Isle of Man has been taken over by motorcycles belonging to both the spectators and the racers alike. (We also have two 2 week long events every year that take over the whole Island called the Isle of Man TT and the Manx Grand Prix!)

These are racing sidecars which produce some very exciting racing!

It is really exhilarating watching these machines race pasts you so close, and gave me a chance to spend some quality time with my family as we shared our love of motorcycles.

I really do encourage you to get out and watch some live sport and enjoy the energy of the crowd around you.

 I hope you have fun with today's challenge, if you want to make sure you see tomorrows challenge be sure follow my blog and follow me on twitter too. Also make sure you record all the exciting things you do this summer, take lots of photos and keep your own blog, and please send me a link to it so I can see what you are up to, I would really really love that! 

Bye, see you tomorrow!
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment