Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Animal Adventures | 30 Days of Summer | Day 2

Good Morning!

Today's Challenge is:


 Visit a Wildlife Park, Zoo or Farm

If you are new to my 30 days of summer challenge click here to find out what it is!

I adore animals, pretty much any animal, which is why I love going on days out involving animals. Places such as wildlife parks and zoos allow you to see some of the weird and wonderful animals our planet has to offer. For example, the animal in the picture above is a Capybara, it's the world largest rodent and it is probably one of my favourite animals. I have a soft spot for the weird animals but my absolute favourite animal is a Tapir, they are fantastic, google them and tell me what you think of them in the comments.



It's not just weird and wonderful animals you get to see at zoos and wildlife parks, its the animals like the penguins who swim around so manically that they make you have a massive laughing fit in front of everyone in the area... or is that just me?

These places allow you to learn so many thing about the world around you, about the species that need protecting, about the amazing work that is being done by these places to kept the endangered and threaten species going. They really are fascinating!



If you don't fancy going to a zoo, or there isn't one in your area, why not go to a farm park. If you live in a built up area these will be particularly fascinating to you because you may not see these animals up close very often. Trips to farms allows you to see where your food comes from, and it allows you to see the happy lives they live and how well the farmers care for them.

 I hope you have fun with today's challenge, if you want to make sure you see tomorrows challenge be sure follow my blog and follow me on twitter too. Also make sure you record all the exciting things you do this summer, take lots of photos and keep your own blog, and please send me a link to it so I can see what you are up to, I would really really love that! 

Bye, see you tomorrow!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment