Pages

Monday 14 July 2014

30 Days of Summer Project

Its Summer which means longer days, warmer days and HOLIDAYS! So want are you going to do with all this extra time you have to get out and about?



If you are rather fond of the Internet like I am you may find yourself spending a lot of it inside on your laptop... I mean that is fine but think about the memories you will have of the summer once we enter the short and darker days of autumn? I guess you might have discovered some particularly cute pictures of puppies, an amazingly funny video of a cat falling off a wall or even found the ultimate picture of a tapir you can use as your wallpaper but wouldn't it be better to be able to tell people about all the adventures and experiences you had!

This is why I have decided to put together a series of blogs, an exciting new challenge for 30 days! So if you fancy a summer full of activities, that you will want to share with your friends, then join me for a summer of adventure.

Starting on Monday 21st July there will be five different challenges a week to get stuck into. I have tried to keep them low cost or free so hopefully money wont get in the way of you having fun. It would be great if you could blog about your adventures too and link them to me in that days comments so I can see how much fun you are having.

I am looking forward to an exciting summer!

Izzy
xx

P.s. If you are reading this at a later date please still take part! It doesn't matter when you do it, just have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment