Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

Happy Friday #15

 Hello!

So it's Friday again and time for me to share the happy parts of my week with you again. The week started with my discovery of the Hopeful forum, a forum set up by YouTuber Carrie Hope Fletcher. This is a lovely lovely place with lots of friendly people eager to offer advice, discus TV shows, films, books, share there talents or just have a chat!

Next up it was time for me to give blood. This is something I like to do as often as I can, it could save someones life and you get biscuits! Always the ploy of food for me :P


The little dogs you can see through the window in the picture below were sat there waiting for there owner to finish giving blood all the time I was waiting. They were really well behaved and so cute!


Other things this week I have done that have made me smile have been; walking Harry in the sunshine, going for lunch with my Mum (lady's that lunch ooo aahh!) and crocheting this really colourful blanket for my new baby cousin!


So overall it has been another lovely week, what have you done this week that has made you happy?
x




No comments:

Post a Comment